An Important Message from Applewood Nissan Richmond Regarding COVID-19
Why choose us for your service?
You’re proud of your car, truck, or SUV from Applewood Nissan Richmond, and want to keep it running in top form. Here are just a few of the reasons to make us your first choice for service and repair:
- Our friendly staff have years of experience, and only deliver the best service
- We maintain an impressive inventory of OEM and aftermarket parts
- Making an appointment is easy! Simply call us, stop by, or use our convenient online form
- You can rest, relax, and refuel with a complimentary beverage in our quiet and comfortable lounge
- We offer express services! If you’ve got 30 minutes, you’ve got time for an oil change and complimentary inspection at Applewood Nissan Richmond, no appointment necessary
Why are your hourly labour rates higher than some independent garages?
You may find that our rates are higher than some independent garages or repair facilities. This is often the case for all franchised dealerships. Here’s a few of the reasons why:
- Our technicians are factory-trained and specialize in Nissan vehicles. This makes our service faster and more reliable
- We use an array of modern diagnostic and repair tools that help ensure our service meets the highest standards of automotive care
- We offer comprehensive support for the life of your vehicle by providing exceptional and efficient service
- When applicable, we’ll address any issues under warranty, which means you pay less
How do I understand my warranty coverage?
All of our new vehicles and many of our used models come with a warranty, which helps to provide superior peace of mind. The way warranties are shown may be different, but they’re typically listed as a “5-year / 100,000 km” warranty. This means that your vehicle will be covered either for the first 5 years, or when the mileage reaches 100,000 kilometres, whichever happens first. For more information on warranty coverage, feel free to contact us!
What does a typical warranty usually cover?
There are lots of different types of warranties available! Here are some guidelines to help determine what your warranty covers:
- A comprehensive, or “bumper to bumper” warranty generally covers everything that could go wrong with the vehicle outside of scheduled maintenance
- A powertrain warranty usually covers any issues related to the vehicle’s engine or transmission
What about warranties on used vehicles?
Most warranties can be transferred to the new owner of a used vehicle, as long as there is a balance remaining. So, used vehicles that are only a couple of years old will likely be covered by the balance of its factory warranty.
What is involved in maintaining a warranty?
Keeping up your vehicle’s warranty is simple! All you have to do is follow the recommended maintenance schedule. This includes fluid changes and checkups on the elements of your vehicle with shorter lifespans. Got questions? Feel free to bring in your owner’s manual, and we’ll help you determine the ideal maintenance schedule for your Nissan.
What else do I need to know?
If something does go wrong with your vehicle, it’s important to bring it to Applewood Nissan Richmond right away. Whether it’s the check engine light or a more serious issue, any potential service which might be covered under the warranty should be taken care of as soon as possible! At Applewood Nissan Richmond, you can trust our trained technicians to handle all of your automotive needs with professionalism and care.