Dear Valued Clients,
The safety and health of our community is always a top priority for us. In consideration with the ever-growing global concerns around the COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wanted to share with you that we are, and always have been committed to providing clean and healthy spaces for our clients and team.
During these times we believe the services we offer are essential to our community. Healthcare workers, and first responders especially are in need of quality transportation and auto services to ensure they can get to and from work to serve those truly affected by the Covid-19. Applewood will be there for all our clients in this time to ensure the transport needs of our many clients are not disrupted. Further down this list of actions we are taking you will see we can offer at home test-drive and concierge valet service to our service customers.
Health and Safety Officers – Officers assigned to all dealerships, responsible for reporting and guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and staff health safety practices.
- Applewood provides free masks, hand sanitizer and gloves for all staff and customers.
- In-Store Community Safety Information – Community safety communications plan in all dealerships, including posters and digital screens outlining hand-washing techniques, prevention and best practices.
- Sanitation Plan – Increased sanitation of all high-traffic area touch points within all dealerships multiple times a day, plus professional daytime cleaning service during peak times and nightly cleaning.
- Service Work Preparation – Guest vehicles for service in-store are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work, plus all technicians are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles.
- Sanitizer Locations – Additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in all dealerships for guests and staff associates to sanitize hands throughout the day.
- Test Drives and Valet Service – Increased out-of-dealership test drives and vehicle maintenance valet pickup services are offered at no charge
- Travel Restriction – No unnecessary business travel by staff associates. Staff are required to advise personal travel destinations so the company can make necessary arrangements.
- Hand Etiquette – As outlined by health officials, Dealership staff associates practice frequent hand washing and refrain from handshaking.
With these measures, we are committed to doing our best to promote the safety and well being of all the guests and associates. Applewood continues to closely monitor updates and remains proactive to navigate the developments of COVID-19.