Experienced Automotive Sales Consultant – 150K-250K Pay Plan
Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
*We are competing for the title of #1 Nissan store in CANADA.
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada’s Best?*
Are you an expert at closing deals, follow up, and customer service?
Are you currently selling 20-40 cars a month? If you are, we want you on our team!
Earn upwards of 150K, 200K, and even 250K per year.
About the Role:
Reporting to the GSM/GM, build a team with 2-3 assistants to help you reach your targets.
Get paid a large commission of the front and back end of every deal they close.
We have some of the best BO averages out of all Nissan stores in Canada.
This is a great opportunity to outdo the rest of the managers and get rewarded for your efforts.
Each team will have its own marketing account which can be used for the team’s promotions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hiring and monitoring the performance of the salespeople, holding daily and weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training with your own team.
• Oversee all activities occurring in the vehicle showroom
• Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas
• Turnover with intent to close the car deal
• Service drive mining
• Ensuring proper follow up of all Sold and Unsold customers is completed and documented in CRM
• Meeting with sales personnel to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
• Meeting monthly with the GSM/GM to review forecasts and profits for each department.
• Maintaining a high level of CSI.
• Develop and manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
-A minimum of 2 years of Automotive Sales Experience
-Strong negotiations and closing skills, with a proven track record
-Minimum 20 cars a month rolling average
-Ability to recruit, mentor, and train new hires. Discipline and terminate if needed
-Tech Savvy – Dealer Socket, Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
-Exemplary organizational skills, great paperwork, process, and procedural execution
– Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendors, as they represent the dealership.
Applewood Auto Group Benefits:
• Continuous training from highly successful car gurus
• Work alongside industry leaders, some of the best managers in the industry
• Exciting high energy work atmosphere and we have LOTS of fun
• 7 dealerships and counting to work alongside and grow with
• We promote from within, move up to GSM and GM very quickly.
• Group events, Applewood Family Day, Xmas party, Bowling, BBQs, and more
• We support local communities, animal hospitals, sports teams, and charities
• “Team Beats With One Heart”
*We have a great work environment, teamwork, and we just love to have fun and sell cars.
What does it take? Networking, Great Values, Drive, Determination, A smile, and a WILLINGNESS TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!*
We are in this to win and are looking to partner with the best because we want to be the best!!
Question for you, are you ready to take this step? Ready to build a solid career?
If the answer is yes, email your resume in today, don’t wait!
Call/Email/or Txt the GM directly @ 604-715-0377
Applewood Nissan Richmond
“Team Beats With One Heart”